TrailGators Booster Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) formed as a community volunteer effort to enhance student health and wellness education; to improve the neighborhood by adding a safe and attractive public recreation space; to encourage children to spend their free time in healthy exercise and play; and to discourage delinquency in local youth by giving them safe and healthy recreation alternatives. TrailGators partners with Worthington Schools to create, improve, and maintain a public outdoor bicycle park that shares a parking lot with Granby Elementary.
Your donations will go to maintaining and improving the Gators Bike Park, a perfect spot for family fun! Your donations are tax-deductible and a great way to give back to the community. The TrailGators Booster Association board is all volunteers, so 100% of your donations go towards Gators Bike Park. We thank you for your contribution to creating a fun, safe, healthy place for families to play!
Current Fundraising Initiatives
Our third and final phase of building the Gators Bike Park is all about installing a state-of-the-art modular pumptrack and putting the finishing touches on the park with a bike kiosk, new signage, and a pavilion to rest, spectate, or just hang out. We are still accepting major sponsorships of Phase 3—please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming a sponsor.
Make a Financial Donation Today
- Donate online via the Columbus Foundation.
- Donate online PayPal.
- Or send a donation check by mail to:
TrailGators Booster Association
1490 Hard Road
Columbus OH 43235-1992
Are you interested in supporting TrailGators everyday? Add us as your non-profit of choice on your Kroger Card and Amazon Smile account. Download the PDF and follow the simple instructions to make a difference everyday.
Volunteer with Us
We realize that not all gifts need be financial, so we have put together a list of ways for Strong Spokes like you to support us to help achieve our goal of getting kids off the couch and into the seat.
- Volunteer with TrailGators Booster Association.* Help us secure additional business sponsorships and grants for Phase 3.
- Volunteer with Gators Bike Team or Gators Race Series.* Our bike races and events are always in need of assistance and the size of our bike team is limited by the number of coaches we have. Those interested in becoming a coach should reach out to Coach Armstrong. Background checks are required.
- Volunteer with the Gators Bike Park Trail Crew.* This group of individuals keep our trails in great riding condition with trail maintenance meetups as needed.
*If you are interested in volunteering, send us an email at email@example.com and tell us how you would like to help. Many hands make light work!
We thank you for your generosity and continued support of our mission of Getting kids off the couch, away from screens, and into the seat.